Here at Malloy’s Craft Butchery, we aim to be as transparent and ethical as possible, which is why we have outlined our Terms and Conditions below; any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
First things first, thank you for visiting us here at Malloy’s Craft Butchery! We aim to give you a bespoke experience, even ordering online. By visiting the site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out.
1. Placing an Order
Becoming a Customer. To place an order, you must be over 18 years old, have an acceptable credit or debit card, or PayPal account, and be eligible for delivery within the area(s) that we offer. T’s & C’s apply from the moment you place an order and we reserve the right to decline any order if we believe it is not within our conditions, delivery areas or fraudulent.
2. Our Contract
With You Email Confirmation will be sent to the email address provided if the email address has been entered incorrectly, then we cannot be held responsible for you not receiving your confirmation email. It is your duty to check and enter your email address correctly.
Once the confirmation email is received, your order will be in process. If you need to change an item, amend delivery or cancel your order, you have 12 hours after the confirmation email has been received to do so. After 12 hours, your order cannot be cancelled, if there is something categorically wrong, please feel free to send us an email or call in-store.
When placing an order through our site, you agree to our delivery charges, delivery times and areas.
If you are unable to receive your items for our overnight courier service, they may be left in a safe, shaded space.
If there are issues concerning your delivery relating to events outside of our control, we will notify you as early as possible to rearrange delivery.
If you are unsatisfied with anything in your order, please contact us via email or call the store and we will take a look at the problem. While we do not accept returns via post we are happy to look into anything. We believe you deserve a bespoke, specialist experience and er endeavour to provide that for you.
5. Our Liability
Outlined below is what we will not accept liability for:
- Goods that have been delivered to the secure place (as stated in at checkout).
- Goods that are over or underweight than stated. As we cut all of our orders fresh, we cannot guarantee exact weights. Our tolerance is +/- 5%.
- Deterioration of goods due to you or a third party moving produce to another delivery address and/or not refrigerating the produce upon arrival. Our packaging is designed to ensure our produce reaches you in peak condition, it is, however, your responsibility to refrigerate goods as soon as you receive them.
- Products may contain nuts and other allergens. We do not accept responsibility for death, personal injury or ill health resulting from the ingestion of our products.
- Indirect or consequential loss of profits arising from our supply or failure to supply goods.
- We shall have no liability to you or any third party for any damages of any kind based on warranty, contract, tort (inc. negligence) or otherwise. Your legal rights as a consumer are protected
Malloy’s Craft Butchery will not be held responsible for any liability arising from the use of any of our products within the commercial sense. Once delivered or purchased, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the products are kept fresh, used within the appropriate time frame and cooked properly. After the sale, Malloy’s Craft Butchery will not assume any liability for any wrongdoing to a third party.
7. Overall (T’s & C’s)
We reserve the right to alter your order and replace items in such instances where there is a lack of supply – we will always make sure that the sum of the replacement evens out with the sum paid.
Events out of our control that incur delays or failures to supply will not be liable to us.
We do accept any liability for any inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions relating to our product information, images, description, price information and colour/shape discrepancies.
We reserve the right to change our policies, T’s & C’s and our website at any time.